Top songs 2014

Music and humanity revolves around each other for as long as i can remember. Everybody has a craving for music albeit the type of music may vary from one individual to the other, it will serve the same purpose. Take for instance hip hop junkies or metal addicts, they all derive some ecstasy from listening to their type of music. Having not dedicated myself to any one particular genre of music i realize am a very versatile listerner in the context of music. Anything that sounds good to my ears becomes my cup of tea. This year has seen some of the best hits I've ever heard of, my list of all time favourites has expanded significantly.I think many will concur with my list once i'm through composing it because it appears most of my songs make it to the top charts worldwide.
That makes me believe that there are indeed lots of peeps out there who have got my taste.

Jhene Aiko ft childish Gambino-bed peace
Credit to this young lass, i've never seen all talent bestowed on a single person. This song is soothing and hypnotizing, and that's one thing that makes it work for me. I fancy the tempo synchnorized with the smooth vocals. The first time i heard of this song i knew it would go platinum. I would give it a 9.9 star rating but i'm in love with it. My ipod is stuck on replay.

Chris brown, usher, rick ross-new flame
Wow! Look at that, before you even get to listen you'll be bracing yourself for something phenomenal. Well, usher and Breezy have been compared by many and I aint an exception either. I tend to think that Breezy is actually a reincarnation of Usher. Funny though because Usher is not yet gone but I think the two have got it all, talk of talent. I'd give Usher a slight advantage because of obvious reasons, he has graced our screens much longer with his catchy moves and unique voice. Rozay is pretty much good in slow music too, this song kills it for me but sadly would not make it to the top.

Pharell William-happy
Wtf! did someone turn off the radio?? Well no, it's actually a power outage. I love to listen and dance to this song. Very uplifting and energizing no wonder it dominated the charts for so long. This song is a perfect hit to anyone who gets to hear it unless otherwise. I think Pharrell is up and about to unleash bigger things. The hit song with Daft Punk and Robin Thicke has really brought him back to the limelight. "Come along if you feel like a room without a roof" .... epic is the word.

The Script-Superheroes
Just before hall of fame fades into the archives, this uplifting song comes through. This Irish boys band has been my darling since it came to life. Many will resonate well with songs like the man who can't be  moved and break even. Superheroes is in it's own class the content itself gives hope to anybody in any given circumstance in life. The Script continue to soar high even though they face very stiff competitiin from one republic. The pop rock is gradually gaining popularity and this song is more than just a song.

Mike will made it, Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J-23
If this was a showdown between these superstars i'd be willing to pay a milli to grab a front row seat, but it's not. They have come together to create a massive hit. I bet Nike forked out millions to pay them because everybody wanted a pair of jordans on their feet at that time. This song had to be a succes because those involved appeared in top charts with other different songs. Juicy J's voice nailed it for me and the beats were worth dying for. This song is a bit far from mainstream hip hop or rnb but draws attention from listeners of both divides.

Iggy Azalea-black widow
She is my woman crush wednesday each single week. We did not see it coming, you probably did'nt even know whom She was but now there seems to be more compliments than questions. She has proved a point and is out to engage Nicki Minaj in some serious competition. This black widow song could have been tailored for a specific group of persons but all the same it still remains versatile. I love Iggy Azalea, I would'nt ask for much but just to be a celebrity overnight...Lol!

Clean Bandit-rather be
Boy bands come to life every single night, then light up the airwaves by dawn. Talk about the likes of one direction and the wanted. All fighting to stay on top of their game. But i love this song... 'when i'm with you theres no place i'd rather be'...Very catchy lines, this is a mastepiece of brilliance. This song is a perfect dedication for someone of great importance in your life.

Meghan Trainor-All about that bass
I'm all about that bass, no treble...funny how all these girls know we boys love big booty. Well, if you are a lady then just make an effort even if it means injecting all the botox in your behind. All that a** in your jean? Wacka Flocka wont hesitate to fly you to Bahamas. Meghan Trainor shakes the charts with this outstanding piece of music. She seems to be getting it right, lets wait and see what She'll offer in the coming times.

Cody wise, will i am-its my birthday
Now that my birthday is looming i've been looking for the best song to help carry the day. I wanted a song that would throw my pals into a frenzy, well we can't stop by Mikey Cyrus seems cool but a bit out of context as far as birthdays are concerned. So i'll settle on this for three reasons, it's a party song, two it's a birthday song and three Will i am rocking the beat.

Chris brown, tyga, lil wayne, french montana-loyal
Paradox! Mmmh so how do you expect hoes to be loyal, like seriously. Well the less obnoxious version talks of girls not  being loyal and that makes sense. This song is amazing incorporating different artistes with varying rap styles. It did score just enough to land on the tenth spot of my favourite songs. 
Chris mostly does blues and rnbs and the same cannot be said of the other three who have specialized in rap music but that combination is way too cool.

That's what my playlist looks like for now, it could change because the year is yet to come to an end but i bet one or two of these tracks won't be missing in your list. 
Other songs like rude by magic, love never felt so good by Michael 
Jackson and This is how we do by 
Katy Perry were strong contenders too but when it's hot ten, it remains just that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisumu city next big thing.

Drop in the ocean

Al shabaab vanquished